Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Joss Whedon - About Buffy Franchise's Future - Ign.com Interview

aww:

IGN : I think I’m legally obligated to ask - Did that reunion inspire you to think, "Maybe one day we could do something again with Buffy in live-action" ?

Whedon : I never don’t think that, but I also [think about] the legal reality of the thing and the busyness of all our schedules – I’m happy to say they’re all working and so am I. It didn’t make me think about it more, because it’s always part of me. I’ll never let go of the story. I’m still working on the damn comic ! But the reality of the thing is so complicated that I’m like, if somebody comes to me and says, "Everybody’s signed on and it’s all good…" Otherwise, it would just be like I’d start to obsess about it. I shut it down, because I will break that story, and I’ve got to stop myself.



No comments: